Thursday, April 17, 2008

A$$ kicking

It is too early to be awake for some people right now. Not for me. I got up at 0400 this morning to start my day off on the right foot. I got my bike together and all of the equipment I need for today's adventures. I went to the gym at 0530 and worked out with a personal trainer. It is the free trial you get when you sign up at the gym. I told the guy that I was getting ready for LDAC and that PT is my number one concern because I have the other stuff pretty squared away. Apparently this guy was in the Army for nine years as an FO and his last year or two was spent getting people in shape for the PT test. After working out with him for the allotted one hour, I was pissed off and ready to leave because that workout was fucking hard. I think I will continue that type of fast pace workout from now on because it really kicked my ass. Good news is that after work I can go play on my mountain bike.

No comments: