Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Stuff

My running this even kind of kicked my ass so I am glad to just get home and relax and enjoy the home cooked meal my dad prepared. Tonight it was salmon and spinach. I think he is getting the idea that I would eat his cooking more often when its healthy. I am going to the gym tomorrow at 0530 because I am taking advantage of the free personal training I get with my military discount. After work I am going to go mountain biking at "Miranda's Playground" because I was a little green with envy seeing all of the mountain bikers today.

Every time I get to go mountain biking I just take good look into the wood line and tell myself that the ride is going to be awesome. Hitting the first single track out of the parking lot takes you into a climb and wakes your legs up and reminds them its time to go to work. Your heart rate elevates, your lungs burn, and your legs get tired but you make it to the top. Then you are rewarded with a very technical downhill that gets the adrenaline going. Who knew a cross country bike can take a 2 foot drop at 25 mph in the trails? Cornering at speed and seeing trees and branches fly by your face is making the ride just as memorable as the last time. You keep the flow going, trying to hold your line, bunny hopping over every log to keep your speed up. This is what makes mountain biking different; this is why I ride.


Finally here is the video to my new favorite song. It does contain explicit material so only watch it if you can handle it. Enjoy Guys!!

No comments: