Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Time for everything

Today marks the first actual blog I am writing online. For the last few months I've resorted to writing in a journal. This method soon died because I started typing everything in my computer. After a few entries I realized an online blog would be a better idea since I pretty much let everyone read my $hit anyway. Now it makes everything simple and no one would get confused by my handwriting.
Since this is a blog about the first time thing, I am going to say that I am going trail running for the first time this season. It will be in the technical Hartshorne Woods Park in the great Atlantic Highlands area. Many of you who know me will recognize that name since it is where I mountain bike. I think I will refer to it as Miranda's Playground from now on since I spend so much time there.

No comments: