Friday, April 18, 2008

DAMN TREE!!!

Photobucket

I had my first taste of what spring has to offer today. I went mountain biking at Miranda's Playground and it was a blast. I smoked my old personal best by about 35 minutes my first run in the season. I can't wait to see what kind of shape I'll be in once the racing season comes around.

Today was another constant reminder why it is better to have a work out partner. It doesn't matter how much in shape the other person is; whats more important is that they motivate you to become better. I've been working out for the last month or so on my own and its really a pain in the ass trying to push myself. I still get really good workouts but its just not the same. When I am at school I have my ROTC family to back me up, but I at home I am the "Lone Ranger." This experience has made me appreciate what I have when I am at school. There were definitely people/person I can count on more then others but options are always good.

I got an e-mail today and it looks like I will be a mountain bike instructor again this summer. So if anyone out there is interested in learning the basics of mountain biking come on down. I don't charge anything and you will be in small classes where you can get the attention you need. Wednesday at 1800 at the Hospital Rd entrance at Allaire State Park. Anyway enjoy the pictures of Miranda's Playground.

Photobucketrocks

Pictures were taken today by my mobile phone.

No comments: